This have been crazy around here lately: Kate's birthday, Easter, 3 cases of strep, an ear infection, the flu, and a work trip to Portland. In between, here's what we have been up to...
A trip to the Science Center to visit Sue the T-Rex. The kids loved digging for dinosaur bones in the new exhibit.
A sweet photo of the boys while we were out for frozen yogurt.
It has felt like a pharmacy around here: one or both of the kids have been on antibiotics for over a month. Here is Andrew helping Kate with her morning dose.
Andrew & Papa Jack at Grandma C's birthday party.
Choosing a treat after playing at the mall playground. (Counting the days until we can go to the real park: winter has been holding on for WAY too long this year!)
Andrew has loved blowing bubbles lately. And at the rate they get spilled around here, we should by stock in them!
Andrew waiting in the doctor's office.
We have had a lot of fun playing board games in the evening lately. Here they are playing Lotto.
Kate started soccer 2 weeks ago. This is her first night of practice. Before I took the picture she said, "I am going to make my eyebrows like this so I look like a boy." I asked her why she wanted to look like a boy and she said, "Because mostly boys play soccer". Still working on that one!
Here are a few photos from my trip to Portland. I had a great time filled with lots of good food and fun with my work friends (and I guess I learned a few things at the training too!)
Views from from my run and a picture of the only blue skies I saw in the 4 days I was there. Unfortunately, we were delayed 6 hours in Denver because of the winter (in April!) storm and didn't get home until 4:30 am).
Lucky for us, Grandma Vogel came to help Jason out with the kids while I was gone!
And finally: Andrew's shenanigans tonight while I was trying to cook dinner...hiding in the bread cupboard on the counter.















No comments:
Post a Comment