Sunday, July 12, 2020

Lately, delayed

The first part of 2020 kicked off with lots of fun...little did we know that COVID was going to hit just a view months later. Because of the craziness that ensued, I got quite behind on posting what we have been up to. I wanted to get it updated so we have a record of this wild time of our life. 

Andrew got a new snowboard for Christmas that he loved trying out. He did end up with one black eye (see following photo), but I think this is the start of a new hobby for him!  

Jason and I were able to sneak away for a few ISU games. It's always so nice to go back to the city where this all started!
I took a short girls' trip to Wisconsin, which included relaxing & enjoying the beautiful scenes. 

 More fun on the "slopes" by our house. 
 The neighborhood crew. This group is the best of friends. 

Knocking on doors while canvassing for Warren. 

No comments:

Post a Comment