I haven't updated photos since Florida, and as I type this we are on the homestretch of summer ☹ This has definitely been the best one yet. These (many) photos do a nice job capturing the fun we have had.
I cannot even count the number of games of Monopoly Andrew & I have played this summer. (Kate does not love the competitive nature of it and usually is our banker or just watches). He gets giddy when he gets a street (especially with Boardwalk & Park Place) and has become quite the counter of money.
A sweet morning cuddle on the patio.
Papa at Andrew's last t-ball game of the season.
A new basketball hoop in the driveway!
We did lots of hiking, which was one of my favorite things. The kids love the adventure and we are all in better moods when we are romping around in the woods.
The adventures this summer were balanced out by the relaxing moments at home. I am going to really, really miss my time reading in my favorite place on our patio each day once we are back to school.
While Kate was at an overnight Andrew requested his favorite food: sushi. He loved every single bite!
More outdoor adventures.
4th of July donuts.
4th of July love.
Meeting our newest family member: Cora Rose. We are in love.
A wedding in Clear Lake.
Fun at our neighborhood pool.
Battle of the minds.
Feeding the ducks.
What a sweet summer we have had...it has been the perfect balance of fun, new adventures, recovery & relaxation!









No comments:
Post a Comment