Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Lately

I realized  that I haven't posted anything in November. Looking back on photos it seems like the month has been spent hanging out and having fun.

Finding out that Aunt Alisha is going to have a BOY at the end of March. We are so excited for another cousin!
 Doing paper mache at our neighbors. Having four kids 6 and under doing this sort of project was definitely not my idea, but they all had a blast getting messy.
 Nothing sweeter than a little guy sleeping. 
 Unless it's a little girl sipping her Starbucks like her mama. 
 Jason and I got to enjoy an ISU game with my brother & sister...Hilton Magic can't be beat!
 All summer I told Kate we would go to the Science Center once it snowed and we couldn't be outside any more. So on the first day of snow she couldn't wait to head there!
 A night walk in the snowy neighborhood. 
 This video is dark, but hilarious. I had just told Andrew that he couldn't have candy because it would keep him up at night. He said that when he was grown up he would let his kids Shawn and Tiki Tiki Tembo eat as much candy as they wanted. When I said, "but what if it keeps them up?" this is how he responded....


Last weekend Tom and I ran 7.1 miles at the annual Living History Farms race. It was much warmer than last year (other than the ponds with the floating ice chunks), but quite muddy because of the rain the day before. It was a fun race!

And finally, Andrew singing a song for Papa Jack in Africa. 


As usual, our life has been random, crazy and always a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment